Thursday, 29 March 2012

I remember regretting being 4 - I was a backward looking, contemplative child

SHARE
I remember regretting my 4th birthday, thinking I would never be three again. I started writing my autobiography shortly after but only got one line written. I can still remember it but I advise those of a squeamish disposition to look away now.  'This morning I went to the toilet.' I return now to writing, 46 years older but still the same person. The future Mgr. Ronnie Knox aged four, when asked what he was thinking about, replied thinking about the past - which amused the adults but which I understand - one has lived forever by four.

1 comment:

  1. I remember my 50th and realising I was getting old and my days of jack the lad were coming to an end...but I was wrong. Life begins at 50 and 50 is the new 30! believe that and you'll believe anything.LOL Brendan Ahearne

    ReplyDelete