Sunday, 15 April 2012

We travel to foreign countries to discover our unconscious mind

SHARE

    Mircea Eliade said one travels to foreign countries to discover ones unconscious mind. I think he said that but am not quite sure. I read it in a bookshop and don't think I imagined it. If I did then I said it. Anyway, I think it very true.

Perhaps this is a reason why I love living in Romania.

Mircea Eliade is said never to have a thought he didn't publish and I might emulate him in this respect too.

2 comments:

  1. Traveling is indeed a great thing to do especially when you want to take a break from a stressful month loaded with work and some other stuff. I am planning to travel to Romania someday and visit the Castle of Dracula.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should come here soon before it is globalised and done up.

    ReplyDelete