Saturday, 19 January 2013

Just ask yourself "Why am I doing this and what do I want out of it?"

SHARE







I came across this which is worth reading. It originally appeared here.








If you really want to know who you are, just ask yourself "why am I doing this and what do I want out of it?"

If your answer is, "I don't know, does it matter?" you're a schizoid.
If your answer is, "I want to rule the world, or at least a portion of it," you're a psychopath.
If your answer is, "I am scared," you're an avoidant.
If your answer is, "I want attention...I want them to love me," you're a narcissist.
If you really want to know who you are, just ask yourself "Why am I doing this and what do I want out of it?"

2 comments:

  1. Paul, do you mean to suggest that all people belong to one of those four categories?!? I hope you will return to Facebook soon, because your words of wisdom make it that little bit more interesting! Best wishes, as ever. Jonathan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suggest nothing. Thanks re Facebook. I fear I shall inevitably be back. Please do feel free to post some of my blog posts on Facebook to help me reach the audience I used to reach via Facebook.

    ReplyDelete