Friday 24 June 2022

My posts on Facebook on this day 6 years ago, after the Brexit referendum count was finished

SHARE
I just woke up. Oh - my - God. I - cannot - believe it.

(I fell asleep after Sunderland)


The electorate have let down the politicians very badly.


My prediction is that we will not leave.


Whatever you think of him and you might loathe him, Nigel Farage, who is the reason this referendum was called, is one of the two politicians in post-1945 British history who changed the country the most. The other of course being Edward Heath.



I said to the Portuguese ambassador last week 'It's up to you, of course. We're off on Thursday". He gave me the smile a corpse gives the undertaker. But I didn't think for one moment that we really would be off.



I never post anything using four letter words, but I made one exception. I shared this post from Julie Burchill on June 24 2016, after reading innumerable accounts of children in tears because their futures had been destroyed. I just couldn't resist it. I was howled down for advocating violence against children.

Feeling sickened to the point of nausea by the postings by Remnants about how tewwibly sad their own special snowflake spawn feel in the wake of our glorious victory yesterday. Give them a fucking clip around the ear, then they'll have something to cry about!

No comments:

Post a Comment