Tuesday, 4 August 2026

There was no bloodshed inside Tiananmen Square in 1989, according to US Government cables

SHARE

James Titcomb, Technology Editorof the Daily Telegraph which is very close to MI6 wrote this in an article on. 6 June.

'If you ask ChatGPT what happened at Tiananmen Square, it will provide a brief history of the Chinese government’s brutal crackdown on protesters in 1989. Ask DeepSeek, one of China’s top AI systems, and it is far less forthcoming.

'“I am sorry, I cannot answer that question based on the information I have,” the bot answers.

'It is not that DeepSeek is incapable of answering the question. The AI will answer almost anything you throw at it, from obscure sports trivia to complex scientific questions.

'Instead, the system has been neutered by its developers so as not to fall foul of Beijing’s censors.'

No doubt this is true but I was astonished to find the Telegraph itself published an article on June 2011 under this headline:



Wikileaks: no bloodshed inside Tiananmen Square, cables claim

Secret cables from the United States embassy in Beijing have shown there was no bloodshed inside Tiananmen Square when China put down student pro-democracy demonstrations 22 years ago.


It seems there is evidence that the CIA were responsible for the violence in Beijing in 1989 as they and the Mossad were for the violence in Iran in January of this year (as extensively reported since the end of April in the Israeli press). 


I have not had time to read up on it extensively enough to come to a conclusion about whether it was another attempted regime change operation by the American empire but many apparently think it was. 


I shall research it with my eyes open to how the CIA and the USA operate.


I always wondered why the protests in Hong Kong 2019-20 were so violent. As Donald Trump was in office then and was still the old America First, anti-deep state Trump I imagine that that was not a CIA operation.

No comments:

Post a Comment