Sunday 4 February 2024

Things they said

SHARE
St Francis de Sales said it is a young woman's duty to find a husband and décolletage is not sinful in an unmarried woman but is for a married one. Any other questions about moral theology please ask me.

"People who think of conservatism as oppressive and dictatorial have some deviant example in mind, such as fascism, or Tsarist autocracy. I would offer in the place of such examples the ordinary life of European and American communities as described by 19th century novelists." Sir Roger Scruton

"People are drawn to religion by their consciousness of consciousness, by an awareness of a light shining in the centre of their being." Sir Roger Scruton





“It is the duty of every man to uphold the dignity of every woman.” Pope St John Paul II




'It's all rather sad: I have never seen an election the outcome of which will likely be determined by the pure hatred of a man's personality concretized as votes. No policy discussion, no debate on methods, no discussion of economic or geopolitical impact.
It's just "I HATE TRUMP AND IF YOU DON'T HATE HIM, I HATE YOU."' 
Charles Glasser

"I want to be replaced legally. I don’t want to be replaced illegally. But legally is just fine." Camila Castile



No comments:

Post a Comment