Thursday, 10 September 2026

Unfashionable opinion, yet another unfashionable opinion. I don't think I have any fashionable opinions. Maybe I have one or two. I have to think

SHARE


I am a conservative, but I'm not a conservative who by now has any time for America or for Trump (I did faute de mieux) or for Israel or for NATO or for the European Union. 

I'm not a right-wing extremist or anti-Semitic either or racist. I'm overwhelmingly concerned about immigration changing ancient countries and the world but am almost as concerned now, I think, about America-Israel (it's one thing). 

Why? Because although I do not think it will happen I can imagine either the USA or Israel using the H-bomb in the present Middle Eastern crisis. 

In contrast, Iran, has never attempted to get an H-bomb. This is Israeli black propaganda, starting in 1995, intended to keep the USA in the Middle East.

No comments:

Post a Comment