Saturday, 3 October 2026

"By way of deception, thou shalt wage war"

SHARE

Here is an interesting clip dealing with the long history of Israeli false flag operations. It is very sad that the Middle Eastern Jews were persuaded by Mossad false flags to leave Iraq, for example, and end a very long and beautiful history going back long before Christ to the earliest times. 

“We create a pretend world. We are a global production company: We write the screenplay. We are the directors, producers, the main actors, and the world is our stage.” An Israeli intelligence agent on 60 Minutes, an American TV news programme.


According to the official Mossad History until the 1970s the verse from Proverbs 24:6 usually translated as "By way of deception, thou shalt wage war" served as its unofficial motto, but they decided this looked bad. The Hebrew word tachbulot (תַּחְבֻּלוֹת) does not strictly mean lying or crude trickery. Scholars note it translates better to "wise guidance," "stratagems," "counsel," or "calculated strategy".


“The decades-long deception of combining settler-colonial apartheid with a civilized, democratic society has fueled domestic fascism...” Marwan Bishara, senior political analyst at Al Jazeera. 
I was annoyed in the mid- or late 1980s when apartheid, which meant the very unpleasant system established by the National Party in South Africa in 1948, was confused with the idea of white rule, which had existed in South Africa since the beginning of colonialism. Now apartheid is misused to refer to the rule of one race over another when that's not what apartheid means. 

Perhaps the word apartheid, like the word antisemitism, has changed its meaning. 

I don't quite see why the IDF are not the worst anti-Semites since they kill so many Semites but an American gravely informed me that this remark is considered anti-Semitic. 

I am afraid that one doesn't have time to read everything and I haven't bothered to read up on the hijacking attempt that is in the news at the moment. But I do note that Chas Freeman, former U.S. ambassador to Saudi Arabia, is very sceptical and seems to think it's a false flag operation. Max Blumenthal, speaking on the Judging Freedom podcast, said that the attempted hijack is widely viewed outside Israel as a false flag. 

There is, in fact, as far as I can see, no evidence for this thesis beyond the "cui bono?" argument. It clearly benefits Netanyahu greatly and now people are pretty sceptical about pretty much everything. 

I think scepticism is always a good thing except when it comes to religion. For me this is what conservatism means. About the attempted hijack, I have absolutely no opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment