Sunday 10 February 2019

Lennonism, not Leninism, is the great danger to mankind

SHARE
Someone called Ben Shapiro, of whom all I know is that he has been de-platformed by American universities, agrees with me in this clip that the ideas of the Beatles' song 'Imagine' are inconceivably ugly. He uses the word evil. That's a word to be very careful about. I think I'd stick with horribly, wickedly misguided.

He goes on to talk about the need to stop Donald Trump being Republican nominee (this i\s from 2016) and the need to prevent an establishment nominee. Looking on the net I see that he is still a never-Trumper.

1 comment:

  1. David In Belgrade11 February 2019 at 10:16

    "I see that he is still a never-Trumper"

    I don't think that is true.

    From memory, Shapiro holds that he criticizes or supports Trump as appropriate, depending how Trump acts.

    Shapiro is a devout, orthodox Jew and as such would naturally have many reservations about Trump as a man.

    ReplyDelete