Thursday 7 August 2014

Young Israeli women sexually aroused by the killing of children

SHARE


A nubile Israeli woman posts that she was 'near orgasm' hearing that the Israeli army had killed four children. I found the post on the Facebook page of a young woman who enjoyed, she said, reading about killing children.

Apparently there have been several posts and tweets along these lines by young Israeli women. It reminds me of seventeenth century French young ladies getting military men to talk about rape and murders they had committed. I forget where I read this - was it the Memoirs of the Comte de Tilly or somewhere else?


It's not possible to know if these tweets and posts purportedly by young Israeli women are genuine but I found the one above on the Facebook page of a young pro-Israeli woman who enjoyed, she said, reading about killing children.


I know that young women sometimes are aroused by violence. I can think of more than one who told me they found violence arousing. One woman I knew was very aroused when the Israeli she had dinner with told her that during his military service he killed Arab women and children. She was disappointed that he said he had not raped the women, explaining that he was not attracted to Arab women. He may very well have been lying, of course. I incline to think he was, but really have no idea.



This site says:

 Many Israeli Facebook users have posted violent and disturbing content on their personal accounts. Talya Shilok Edry, who has more than one thousand followers, posted the following “status”: “What an orgasm to see the Israeli Defense Forces bomb buildings in Gaza with children and families at the same time. Boom boom.”
israeli_orgasm_for_genocide.jpg


The same Facebook user,  referring to  the murdered sixteen-year-old Muhammad Abu Khudair, who was kidnapped and burned alive by Israeli youths, is said to have said:
 “Sweet settlers, next time you kidnap an Arab boy, call me and let me torture him!! Why do you get to have all the fun?”
One more tweet:

#ZionStandUp for Israeli @ashlisade: "Kill Arab children so there won't be a next generation" https://twitter.com/ashlisade/status/487204733669498880 

There may well be other women, I am sure there are, in fact, who enjoy reading about Jewish children being murdered or burnt alive.  

Women are, for biological reasons, the compassionate and kind sex, which is why they seem superior to men in the eyes of people like me who consider kindness and compassion the two greatest virtues, but they are also the cruel, and sometime even sadistic, sex, also no doubt for biological reasons. Cruelty is a very unmanly, rather than very unfeminine, vice even though men are frequently cruel.

The mistake our age makes is to underestimate and trivialise sexual desire which has roots as deep as the soul itself and therefore very twisted roots because people are very twisted. Only liberalism prevents this being a self-evident truism.

On the other hand, one former IDF woman soldier wants to make peace by making love to Arabs. Her analysis of the situation seems more spot-on than most of the commentators that I have read.


"I think Gaza is beyond saving at this point. West Bank sure could be ok, but Gaza all loves Hamas which will lead them into worse and worse conditions. "

3 comments:

  1. I can't find any Talya Shilok Edry account on Twitter.....there are a couple of people of that name on Facebook but I can't access their pages.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can access two people of that name on Facebook. The news story said, ' Talya Shilok Edry, who has more than one thousand Facebook followers, posted the following “status”: “What an orgasm to see the Israeli Defense Forces bomb ...'

      Delete