Sunday 25 September 2022

Quotations

SHARE
'To be silent the whole day, see no newspaper, hear no radio, listen to no gossip, be thoroughly and completely lazy, thoroughly and completely indifferent to the fate of the world is the finest medicine a man can give himself.' Henry Miller

I don't know which curmudgeon wrote this, a couple of years ago.



Sunny Singh is not a parody account. She forms young minds.


'Beauty matters. It is not just a subjective thing but a universal need of human beings. If we ignore this need we find ourselves in a spiritual desert.' Sir Roger Scruton

"'O, help me heaven,' she prayed, `to be decorative and to do right'." Ronald Firbank

1 comment:

  1. Singh? Well, what can one expect from a pajeeta?

    When I invent my time machine I plan to go back to be present at the Lincoln Douglas debates as well as some of Caesars and Antony's speeches. I'll prolly also stop by tomb as well - 3 days later of course....

    ReplyDelete