Saturday 27 July 2024

Is this picture blasphemous?

SHARE

 



Clearly not. It is mocking the enemies of Christ.

Was the scene of drag artists sitting round a table in the Paris Olympics opening ceremony blasphemy? I didn't watch it but was it actually mocking
Leonardo da Vinci's the Last Supper? 

From the picture it didn't remind me at all of the Last Supper and the official Twitter/X account for the Olympics wrote it was actually an “interpretation of the Greek god Dionysus”. 

Is the newspaper outrage all my Aunt Fanny? I think so.

Don't be manipulated by the media, gentle reader.

1 comment:

  1. Seen on Facebook:
    I'd like to make it known that this IS NOT a depiction of Hellenic paganism.
    It's a deliberate slander to it. To provoke hate in it. Greece is the foundation of the West, of the Olympics.
    They want you to hate everything that is beautiful by deliberately making it hideous and gaslight you.

    ReplyDelete