Sunday, 26 July 2026

Lawrence Wilkerson doesn't think the Jewish state will survive in the long term

SHARE


'I think from every indication that I have, there is no more division in Iran. It is wrong to say that there are hardliners, moderates, soft ones, whatever. There is no IRGC. There is no Iranian military. There is no Guardian Council. There is no Ayatollah. There is no Majlis. They are one. They are Persia, if you will. And they are 93 million strong, being killed every day by us in war crime after war crime after war crime, about which Hegseth said nothing. But they are resolute.


'And here’s what I said earlier. With the help of a very sophisticated Chinese satellite, and probably backups from Russia, Iran has the capability to deliver some of the most sophisticated ballistic missiles in the world on targets throughout the region at their direction. In other words, you have a first list of targets that they have hit now. You have a second list of targets that they have hit a number of. And then you have a third list, which they’re just starting on. I think they have a fourth and a fifth list, and I think those are the lists that will throw the world into global depression.

'If they execute — which is why smart people that they are, and I think there are some very smart people at the head of all this in Iran — they don’t want to. They don’t want to hit these because as they hit them, they will compromise the sympathy and empathy that exists in the world right now. Not just with Russia and China, North Korea, and others who are, “on their side,” but also with the global community, which we know from recent reporting is about two-thirds focused on China as being a positive entity in the world, and about a similar amount looking at America as being the greatest threat to the future of the globe and certainly to them.'


Col Lawrence Wilkerson interviewed by Glenn Diesen in a podcast called: Iran War Escalates Toward Global Crisis, July 23, 2026.

Yesterday I heard the colonel say that the USA will have to withdraw its forces to Israel (an idea the IDF hates as it will make Israel a big target) and this will lead to very heavy punishment by Iran. In the future he sees a federal Palestinian state encompassing Israel, Gaza and the West Bank as likely and therefore the end of the Jewish state.

No comments:

Post a Comment