"We bought European leaders and taught the dogs to bark."
"We bought newspaper editors.
"We bought union heads.
"We bought parliamentarians.
"We bought two secretaries general: Jens Stoltenberg and Mark Rutte.
"We bought whole countries in terms of their political apparatus and what influences them."
"We bought two secretaries general: Jens Stoltenberg and Mark Rutte.
"We bought whole countries in terms of their political apparatus and what influences them."
John Kiriakou who left the CIA in 2004 is sure the CIA were behind the attempted coup in 2016 in Turkey.
Professor Steve Hanke makes a very strong case for sanctions against Russia are a mistake like all sanctions are - I was convinced by him.
He takes the Ricardian view that tariffs hurt the country that levies them and sanctions do too - but they cause immense hardship to the victims - look at Syria, Cuba, Iran, countries that did not deserve to be sanctioned.
As I listened to the podcast I asked myself "Why are there no sanctions by the 'international community' - which means mostly white countries plus Japan - against the USA and Israel?"
No comments:
Post a Comment