Ukraine's drone attacks on Russian Wildberries warehouses marked an escalation in the war and predictably Russia has retaliated.
“Russia has destroyed approximately 90% of the warehouse facilities of retail chains in Ukraine,” says Ukrainian Minister of Agrarian Policy Vysotsky.
Ukraine ought to accept onerous Russian terms in order to keep possession of Odessa and the coast.
I heard former US Ambassador Chas Freeman, whose wisdom I greatly respect, say yesterday that Zelensky "is almost certainly corrupt".
Who knows? I don't understand his or the European Union's exit strategy, if they have one.
Brian Berletic says that Russia spends about 10% as much as the US on defence but outproduces the US anywhere between 3-10 times depending on the munition.
He says Western sources say Russia is developing a supermissile more effective than anything America has.
He attributes Russian success in producing weapons to Russia defence manufacturers being state-owned. That sounds very believable to me.
This, the latest Judging Freedom Intel Round Table, is interesting.
No comments:
Post a Comment