Thursday, 20 August 2026

How they misinform us

SHARE
David Miller says that a unit in the British government coordinates misinformation about Russia including the story of the poisoning of the Skripals, which I discovered to my great surprise thanks to former British ambassador Craig Murray is clearly a pack of lies, and the war crimes at Burcha. 

I have not studied what he says myself properly but post it here for you to see.

What is certain is that all we read in the mainstream media is what MI6 and the CIA etc want us to think. 

As the man said I have seen the enemy and it is us.

I wonder whether Michele Haslam, whom I knew when she was posted here in Bucharest, is involved.  I expect so.

Even though it was obvious to any informed person when the invasion of Iraq went wrong that America was the great danger to the world the habit of thinking well of America took a long time for me to break. 

I only reluctantly came to the obvious conclusion that Biden was worse than Putin but he is guilty of at least ten times as many murders.

 Trump has less blood on his hands but is much worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment