Saturday 19 February 2022

I 'went against' Facebook's standards on hate speech and inferiority by mildly teasing an American friend

SHARE



I think this is my first (and very mild) punishment by Facebook. 

Shortly after that someone posted this.



I was once warned that sharing something about Covid from some epidemiologist would result in fewer people seeing my posts. I decided that discretion was the better part of valour and chose to step back in order to spring forward further in the future.

I was also once prevented by Twitter from replying to tweets for 12 hours after I regretted that we did not succeed in hanging George Washington.

These rich, progressive American young people who run these companies are spreading their ideas to the whole world. Even Eastern Europe is affected. 

And not just the social media. This suppression of ideas and of the public is part of one big thing, from Justin Trudeau persecuting lorry drivers to Macron persecuting the yellow jackets and on and on and on. 

It is driven by fear - fear among well educated and often rich people of fascism. 

And yet fascism scarcely exists.

If they carry on like this the authoritarian right will have an almighty resurgence. At the moment it is the poor libertarians who are being clobbered.

No comments:

Post a Comment