Saturday 9 February 2019

Suffering and responsibility - these are the hallmarks of masculinity

SHARE
"Suffering and responsibility - these are the hallmarks of masculinity."
Archbishop Fulton Sheen

"Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it." -Raymond Chandler


Henry David Thoreau wrote that most people lead 'lives of quiet desperation and die with their song still inside them''


As I sat in Le Café I said to myself,
They may talk as they please about what they call pelf,
They may sneer as they like about eating and drinking,
But help it I cannot, I cannot help thinking
How pleasant it is to have money, heigh-ho!
How pleasant it is to have money. -- Arthur Hugh Clough



“Biden was never very smart. He was a terrible student. His gaffes are unbelievable. When I say something that you might think is a gaffe, it’s on purpose; it’s not a gaffe. When Biden says something dumb, it’s because he’s dumb.

...I hope I haven’t wounded Pocahontas too badly. I’d like to run against her!””

Donald Trump



No comments:

Post a Comment