Sunday 10 March 2019

The future is Lebanese

SHARE


Image may contain: 1 person, text


A long time ago Lady Eden, Sir Anthony's wife,  complained that the Suez canal was flowing through her drawing room. Now there's Middle Eastern sand between most people's toes. People who follow politics, I mean. And I am sick of it.

I am sick of hearing about Hamas and Hezbollah. I really am not interested in them and want us to leave the Middle East to Russia and the Middle Eastern states. 

I also dislike banning political parties rather a lot. We did not ban Sinn Fein or the Communists. Hezbollah cannot be as dangerous to Great Britain as them.

Instead, Middle Eastern politics are increasingly being fought out in Europe and Middle Eastern wars too. Dr. Caroline Macafee said the future of Europe is Lebanese and I fear she is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment